Top Menu

New Year's Day Ride, 9 am, MJ's

Austin Flyers Women’s Cycling Forums Ride Planning New Year's Day Ride, 9 am, MJ's

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AFWC Soigneur 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AFWC Soigneur
    Keymaster

What better way to ring in the New Year than with a New Year’s Day Ride? The Flyers (along with Voodoo cycling club) will be helping to lead group rides from Mellow Johnny’s Bike Shop on Wednesday, Jan 1, rolling at 9AM sharp.

If you would like to help lead either the 27-mile or 45-mile route, please post up here! The more Flyers the better, so hope to see you there.

You can find the ride maps here.

— Jessica

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  AFWC Soigneur.

Anonymous

This is always so much fun and the black-eye peas at the end were scrumptious!

I hope to be able to lead or sag one of these rides but I caught someone’s respiratory / cold bug so we’ll see if I’m better by then. Surely I will, that is a week away!

Either way ya’ll come!

db

AFWC Soigneur
    Keymaster

Early to bed tonight ladies, we’ve got some riding to do in the morning! 9 am from MJ’s, three routes to choose from. MJ’s will not be open, but they’ll have maps, pumps and maybe bathroom access at the start. Fun!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.